Chocolate & Wine
We start and end at La Couronne Wine Farm.
Drive through Franschhoek Village, turn right at the T-junction at the Huguenot Monument, after 200 meters turn right again. After 800m you will find La Couronne wine farm on your right.
Weather: We don’t make trips in heavy rain.
What to Wear: Closed shoes and a wind breaker for the chill
Things to bring: Closed shoes jacket – the weather changes quickly, and cash to buy your pictures after the trip – R 250
Driver Tickets (10 years and older) – R 590 pp
Passenger Tickets (4 – 9 years) – R 290 pp
Chocolate & Wine pairing Trip – R670 pp
Inclusive for Pairing:
- 2 x Free Wheel Scooter Runs
- Chocolate and wine pairing
- Kiddies Pizza for children
Who can join?
Scootours is the perfect choice for travellers who would like to experience Franschhoek as well as families and corporates who are looking for a fun adventure to share. Scootours is also a great choice for and school kids birthday parties!
• All trips are guided by professional guides
• Trips are followed by a photographer and pics of the trip are for sale afterwards
• Scootours use non-motorised push bikes and the trail is 99% downhill.
Things to do
Trips depart from and ends at La Couronne Wine Estate.
Tuesday – Sunday : 9:00 / 11;30 / 14:00 / (16:00* Summer months only)
Closed on Mondays