Upper Deck Red is a well-rounded, medium-bodied, easy drinking wine with spicy/smoky aromas and soft tannins. It has an impressive smoothness and a long fruity finish.
Upper Deck Red 2016
The Upper Deck Red is well-rounded, medium-bodied, easy drinking wine with spicy/smoky aromas and soft tannins. It boasts on impressive smoothness and concludes with a long fruity finish.
- 2015 – Gold Wine Awards – Gold, 2017
- 2014 – Gold Wine Award – Gold – 2016
- 2014 – Silver Veritas – 2014
- 2014 – Vitis Vinifera – Gold – 2014
- You are required to purchase at least 6 bottles of any of our wines
- Shipping will be calculated according to the delivery area and will be discussed when order is placed.
La Couronne Upper Deck Red
Food pairing notes
The Upper Deck Red boosts its versatility and pairs well with a wide variety of dishes. From pasta to meaty dishes, it’s a notable addition to any table…
In the Vineyard
Age of vines: 10 Years Old
Yield: 13 t/ha
Harvest Method: Hand Picked
Terrior: East and South facing slopes with lots of morning and midday sun.
In the Cellar
The wine is barrel matured for 14 months in 3rd fill Oak barrels.
TA 5.8 g/l
RS 5.9 g/l