The Upper Deck Chenin Blanc flourish with gorgeous peachy, pear and Cape gooseberry aromas.
Upper Deck Chenin Blanc 2018
Upper Deck Chenin Blanc is attractive and refreshing made from carefully selected grapes that that is versatile and is adaptable to a wide variety of tastes. Beautifully balanced with optimal drinkability.
- 2018 – Gold Wine Awards – Gold, 2018
- 2018 – Vitis Vinifera Awards – Gold – 2018
- 2016 – Vitis Vinifera Awards – Double Gold – 2016
- You are required to purchase at least 6 bottles of any of our wines
- Shipping will be calculated according to the delivery area and will be discussed when the order is placed.
La Couronne Upper Deck Chenin Blanc
Food pairing notes
Upper Deck Chenin Blanc is best served chilled as an aperitif to enjoy with seafood, smoked salmon, roast chicken or pork.
In the Vineyard
Age of Vines: 10 – 27 years old
Yield: 3.7 t/ha
Harvest method: Hand-picked
Terroir: East and South facing slopes with lots of morning and midday sun.
In the Cellar
The wine was produced in a stainless steel tank and spent time on the lees.
TA 6.9 g/l
RS 2.9 g/l