Our Merlot Rosé is there for all to appreciate. Crisp and elegant with an intense strawberry bouquet. This refreshing wine is superb for every occasion.
Merlot Rosé 2018
The Merlot Rosé is a light blush pink, elegant, fresh and fruity wine with rounded acidity and delightful to drink in the summer months.
- 2017 – The Global Rosé Masters 2018 – Silver, 2018
- 2017 – Gold Wine Awards – Gold – 2017
- 2017 – Rosé Rocks 2017 – Double Gold – 2017
- 2017 – Michealangelo 2017 – Gold – 2017
- 2017 – Goldwine Awards – Gold – 2017
- 2015 – Vitis Vinifera – Gold – 2015
- 2012 – Vintage Silver Veritas – 2012
- You are required to purchase at least 6 bottles of any of our wines
- Shipping will be calculated according to the delivery area and will be discussed when order is placed.
La Couronne Merlot Rosé
Food pairing notes
Merlot Rosé can be enjoyed with light meals, salads, pizzas and Mediterranean dishes
In the Vineyard
Age of Vines: 10 – 13 years old
Yield: 11.9 t/ha
Harvest method: Hand-picked
Terroir: East and South facing slopes with lots of morning and midday sun.
In the Cellar
The wine is produced in stainless steel tank with skin contact for 6 hours
TA: 6.3 g/l
RS: 1.5 g/l