La Couronne Chardonnay is a full, rich, creamy mouthfeel of almonds and vanilla with a lingering aftertaste of smoky peach and citrus.
La Couronne Chardonnay is a vibrant and complex wine with a mouthfeel and firmer structure. It has the ability to stay fresh for many years in the bottle.
- 2018 – SA Jongwyn Skou – Regional Class Winner, 2018
- 2016 – Terroir Awards – Regional Winner, 2018
- 2016 – International Wine Challenge – Gold, 2018
- 2016 – International Wine Challenge – Trophy, 2018
- 2016 – Tim Atkins – 94 points, 2018
- 2016 – International Wine Awards – Gold, 2018
- 2014 – Platter Guide – 4 Star, 2017
- 2014 – Veritas Awards – Silver, 2015
- 2016 – Vitis Vinifera – Gold, 2016
- 2016 – Veritas Awards – Bronze, 2016
- 2015 – Gold Wine Award – Gold, 2015
- You are required to purchase at least 6 bottles of any of our wines
- Shipping will be calculated according to the delivery area and will be discussed when order is placed.
La Couronne Barrel Fermented Chardonnay
Food pairing notes
La Couronne Chardonnay is delicious, serve with Malay Chicken Curries, prawns and fish, matured cheddar cheese.
In the Vineyard
Age of Vines: 10 years old
Harvest method: Hand-picked
Terroir: East and South facing slopes with lots of morning and midday sun.
In the Cellar
In the Cellar
The wine was barrel fermented in new French oak barrels for 11 months.
TA: 5.2 g/l
RS: 3.9 g/l