La Couronne booking procedures, cancellation & terms and conditions...
La Couronne does not allow provisional bookings to be made. We work on a first come, first serve basis. Only upon receiving your deposit and signed contract, will your booking be confirmed.
Confirming your booking.
In order to confirm your booking with La Couronne, 50% of the venue cost will be required to secure your booking.
Final confirmation and invoicing
- The balance of the venue fee will need to be settled with the final invoice sent prior to the function day.
- You will receive your final payable invoice 10 days before your function date.
- Full payment must be made no later than 7 days prior to the function date, with proof of payment sent to La Couronne.
- Any outstanding amounts that may be recorded on the day of the function should be settled no later than one week subsequent to your function.
- Should the function be cancelled less than 4 months prior to the date of the event, 50% of the venue fee will be retained.
- Should the function be cancelled less than 3 months prior to the date of the event, 80% of the venue fee will be required.
- Should the function be cancelled less than 1 month prior to the date of event, 100% of the full and final invoice is to be settled, as well as any additional hiring of goods as agreed upon.
- Bookings will only be cancelled upon receipt of a written cancellation.
Site inspections, food & wine tastings
Please contact us for your personal site inspections. Food tastings can be arranged during the week between 12h00 and 17h00 once the venue has been booked and confirmed.